ABOUT ME - THE SUMMER COLLECTION
Playful, self-confident and gorgeous best describe this summer collection. This series is a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers this summer.
-793 dahlia: the perfect peachy pink summer coral in a cream finish
-794 lily: a cheery pink with bluish red undertone in a cream finish
-795 rose: a creamy saturated pink with blue undertone
-796 flora: a bright pinkish red in a cream finish
-797 daisy: a deep red with slight blue undertone in a cream finish
-798 jasmin: a bluish dark cherry in a cream finish that will take you into fall
Discover the new LCN Color Gels.
Our state-of-the-art UV gels from the "Smoothie" collection are characterized by long-lasting color with high shine. The high pigment density means you can achieve intensive color results in two layers.
- Use the LCN Color Gels on a modeled (not natural) nail. After the building gel has been applied, cured and filed to the desired shape, remove all dust. Then apply a first, thin layer of the LCN Color Gel of your choice.
- You can achieve the best results with the LCN Protech brush (item no .: 21031), whose fine hair enables a particularly even and thin application. So the nails look like "painted" and your modeling looks very natural and thin.
- Harden the LCN Color Gel for 60 seconds in an LED light.
- Now apply a second thin layer of LCN Color Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
- Then seal the colors with an LCN sealant. We recommend the use of LCN Ultra Shine, which contains color protection. This layer also requires curing in LED.
- Finally, remove the dispersion film with LCN Super Shine Finish Cleaner.
Good to Know:
- Drying: 60 seconds in LED light only
- Removal: hand filing or electric file
- Customer type: For customers who wear cosmetic nails and would like to have long-lasting permanent nail color.
The advantages of LCN Color Gels:
- animal friendly
- quick and easy application
- extremely creamy consistency
- ultra high color brilliance and high opacity
- safe and biocompatible
- perfect curing in LED light
- extremely long durability
- up to 6 weeks
Aliphatic Urethane Acrylates Oligomer, DipentaerythrityLity Pentaacrylates, Hydroxypropyl methacrylates, HEMA, Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, CI 77891, Silica Dimethyl Silylates, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinates, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, BHT, CI 19140, P-hydroxyanisole