TREND COLLECTION POLAR NIGHTS
Polar Nights embodies a world in which all senses can be set free. Bewitching, intoxicating and imaginative.
-809 Glow, Glow, Glow - a bright rosy pink creme
-810 Ice Ice Baby - a silvery brushed chrome
-811 Northern Lights - a sea salt green-blue-grey creme
-812 Starry Starry Nights - a deep dark indigo
-813 Midnight Sun - a remarkable mauve-plum creme
-814 Arctica - sea shell pink pearl with a subtle shimmer
Discover LCN Color Gels.
Our state-of-the-art UV gels are characterized by long-lasting color with high shine. The high pigment density means you can achieve intensive color results in two layers.
- Use the LCN Color Gels on a modeled (not natural) nail. After the building gel has been applied, cured and filed to the desired shape, remove all dust. Then apply a first, thin layer of the LCN Color Gel of your choice.
- You can achieve the best results with the LCN Protech brush (item no .: 21031), whose fine hair enables a particularly even and thin application. So the nails look like "painted" and your modeling looks very natural and thin.
- Harden the LCN Color Gel for 60 seconds in an LED light.
- Now apply a second thin layer of LCN Color Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
- Then seal the colors with an LCN sealant. We recommend the use of LCN Ultra Shine, which contains color protection. This layer also requires curing in LED.
- Finally, remove the dispersion film with LCN Super Shine Finish Cleaner.
Good to Know:
- Drying: 60 seconds in LED light only
- Removal: hand filing or electric file
- Customer type: For customers who wear cosmetic nails and would like to have long-lasting permanent nail color.
The advantages of LCN Color Gels:
- animal friendly
- quick and easy application
- extremely creamy consistency
- ultra high color brilliance and high opacity
- safe and biocompatible
- perfect curing in LED light
- extremely long durability
- up to 6 weeks
Aliphatic Urethane Acrylates Oligomer, DipentaerythrityLity Pentaacrylates, Hydroxypropyl methacrylates, HEMA, Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, CI 77891, Silica Dimethyl Silylates, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinates, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, BHT, CI 19140, P-hydroxyanisole